Celebrating a festival that is dedicated to the relationship between brothers and sisters is not something that you celebrate every day. Raksha Bandhan is not merely an occasion to celebrate but a day that cherishes the bonding between the siblings and also marks the beginning of a much stronger relationship. Well, it is indeed a fact that the charm of the relationship between a brother and a sister is something that does not need a specific day for the celebration and admiration as your sibling is the one who is your lifetime crime partner. But, if your brother is dwelling in some foreign country like the UAE, then Raksha Bandhan becomes very much important. You can avail Rakhi delivery in UAE from the online stores that are offering the customers with the amazing Rakhi range and delivery options.
Your brother is surely your partner in crime with whom you have spent amazing moments of life. But, have you thanked him for all these efforts, love, care, and affection? This year, on Raksha Bandhan, take initiative and express your love to your dearest brother sending him Rakhi and an expressive greeting card to where your brother is residing. So, make your brother feel special by expressing your love and gratitude to him and send Rakhi to New Zealand now with a cute and expressing card.
If you’ve got your Raksha Bandhan greeting card ready but are now struggling for what to write in it, have a look at the suggestions given below:
- You can share a memory in your card that is special for both of you and holds a special place in your life.
- Make your brother know his worth in your life by jotting down all the special memories in your greeting card.
- You can also say thank you to your brother for all his deeds for you through your greeting card and this will makes him very happy.
- You can also plan something special for your brother on Raksha Bandhan and can send him an invite through your greeting card.
- Through your card, you can also send him blessings and your love that will make this festival more special for him.
Now, you must be thinking about what should be written on the Raksha Bandhan card to make it more special and worth remembering. So, here are five main sections covered where you can find everything related to Raksha Bandhan greeting card.
So, check the list given below:
Raksha Bandhan Popular Quotes
- “My sisters have taught me how to live.”-George Wasserstein
- “As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there!”-Catherine Pulsifer
- “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.”-Marc Brow
- “A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.”-Author Unknown
- “A brother is a friend given by Nature.”-Jean Baptiste Legouve
- “How do people make it through life without a sister?”-Sara Corpening
- “Sisterhood is powerful.”-Robin Morgan
- “Sisters are for sharing laughter and wiping tears.” -Author Unknown
- “There is no time like the old time when you and I were young!”-Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.”-Isadora James
- “It was nice growing up with someone like you – someone to lean on, someone to count on…”-Author Unknown
- “Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow.”-Benjamin Disraeli
- Friends come and go, but you my dear brother, are always there!”-Catherine Pulsifer
- “There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother … Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too” -Anna Quindlan
- “It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea” -Dylan Thomas
Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Brother
- “I pray to God that may our bonding of love continues to grow stronger with every year passing. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bro!!”
- “The best thing about having you as my brother was that I always had a friend in you. Thank you for always being there for me bhai.”
- “To have a loving relationship with a brother is not only about having a buddy. It is also about having a soulmate for life. “
- “In the cookie of my life, you are my chocolate chips. Happy Raksha Bandhan bro!!”
- “Dear bhai, let us make this Rakhi memorable by creating beautiful memories.”
Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Sister-in-Law
- “Looking forward to celebrate this Raksha Bandhan with my dearest Bhabhi. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhabhi”
- “Raksha Bandhan is all about showering love on bhaiya and bhabhi because you two are my world.”
- “To world’s amazing Bhaiya and Bhabhi, my best wishes for Raksha Bandhan and lots of love to you two cuties. Happy Raksha Bandhan”
- “Earlier I was blessed to have an amazing brother but now I am more blessed to have such a wonderful bhabhi as well who is more like a friend. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you both.”
- ”This year, Raksha Bandhan will be double joyful for me as I will celebrate it with both the cuties: my brother and sister in law!! Happy Rakhi to you both of you.”
Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Sister
- “Dear Sister, wish you a very happy Raksha Bandhan! Let’s celebrate this festival in the same way as we used to do it in our childhood!”
- “I thank God for giving me such a cute and loving sister who is the reason for the smile on my face. Lots and lots of love to you dear!”
- “I wish you a very Happy Rakhi Sister! You are the most precious gift of life! I love you a lot!”
- “I may have teased you and have made you cry many times. But you know that your brother loves you a lot. Happy Raksha Bandhan sister!”
- “Hey Sister, you are not only an amazing sister but also a responsible daughter and generous friend. Lots and lots of love for you and happy Rakhi!
Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Friends & Family
- “I wish you and your brother a very happy, healthy, and joyous Raksha Bandhan! May you two spend this occasion together and make many memories! Happy Rakhi!!!”
- “May this year, the coming festival of Rakhi brings along more reasons to smile for you are your family! You all spend time together and create more memories.”
- “Raksha Bandhan cherishes the bond of unconditional love between a brother and sister. May your relationship will be blessed always like this! Warm wishes on Rakhi my friend.”
- “Rakhi is all about remembering the beautiful memories created with siblings. May you both have many more reasons to smile and celebrate this festival together!”
- “Because you always took care of me and supported me as a friend, sending my warm wishes and blessings for you and your family on the festival of Raksha Bandhan!”
All the Raksha Bandhan quotes, wishes and messages will make your greeting care more amazing and your brother who is residing in some foreign country will also appreciate your efforts for sure. So, choose an adorable card and ginger it up with these words of wisdom. You can get some of them from Rakhi.in as this online store is offering an amazing catalog of designer and traditional Rakhis and also amazing gift hampers to the customers so that everyone can send Rakhi to Canada or anywhere across the world without any hassle to make this festival more amazing.